Friday, September 30, 2011

Update

Got back from a fantastic Kings of Leon concert in Caprica City--I mean, Vancouver. I was considerably less familiar with KOL going into it than most people there, but I recognized quite a few of their songs, and really liked almost every single one. This has launched me into an infatuation with their music, naturally. I partly wish I'd done more research before going to the concert, so I'd be able to appreciate it even more, but on the other hand it's not a bad way of getting into a band, no?

I don't have much else to report, right now. Life is busy enough, though. I'm bouncing between work, yoga and karate classes, and among all that I've got a couple of projects on the side to keep me involved with theatre and performance, and am working on a short, 1500 word piece for a CBC short story contest. Lots of variety. I wish I could've done more blog posts for this month. I feel bad having only done these two. Sorry about that, September. I'll do more for next month. I promise.

No comments: