Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Hey all. Sorry for the dry spell...

At Bellafonte's was an unequivocal success, I'm happy to announce. I suppose everyone's heard about it already, but whatever! For those who didn't get to see it, I believe it has been filmed, for yearbook, I think. I don't know what the quality of the film will be like, but at least there will be some footage on it.

Chanda got valedictorian, by the way. I'm genuinely happy for her, but she'd better do a fantastic job of this, or else...

We're into the swing of term 2, and already I'm tired of it. I just want this year to be over, and end all this stress once and for all. Why did I take on so many things at once? I barely even got a break over exam break.....

I've finished the application process to UVic. Brandie is sending in Westmount transcripts, and the official ones are on their way later this week. I really REALLY need to get out of here!

Tomorrow, I'm going to apply at another Safeway, where Peter, Johanna, Jaki, Megan, Erica and godknowswhoelse work. Johanna and Jaki tell me there's a good chance I'll get hired, so I really hope this goes well.

Sadly I have to weight a bit longer for Drivers Ed. I'm so tired of goddamn waiting! ARRGUHIUHRIUHGTUH!!!

I'm not sure how I'm doing.

I'm really sorry guys. I'm just rather stressed and confused and sad and burned out and BLAHGYHUBIUH87@^&*%@#&*^T# right now. I'll be ok though, don't worry. things will be ok, eventually.



Please make summer come soon.....

2 comments:

Kesineeee said...

Why hello...this is me...joining you in a wildly expressive tribal dance to summon summer. Well...that was fun!

Paula R said...

ARGH CHANDA
Ehhhhhh Good for her. You know. It was kind of apparent she would be though, eh? She's crazy with all the good grades and extra curriculars. But you have Substance! Haha :D

I'm an asshole.