Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'm in a better mood now, oddly enough. My god, if you charted a person's day by how many different emotional shades they went through, there would be no rhyme or reason to it. Well, I'm sure there would be, but those rhymes and reasons would be so subtle you couldn't tell. If we had the ability to remember every single moment of our lives at all times, I think we might go mad. I guess we have the other 90% of our brain to thank for that.

I'm actually feeling very optimistic right now. It is just a feeling mind you, and like any other feeling it can just as easily be replaced by any other feeling, but my resolve is strengthening nonetheless. My mind is going a mile a minute right now. I wish I could write down everything that's going on inside of it. One of the most inspiring thing I've come across was the Celestial, from Marvel Comics (generally found in Fantastic Four, to be specific). Bear with me, now. This is a being 610 meters in height, covered from head to toe in cosmic armour. I read in the Marvel Encyclopedia that while their outward armour is a limited shell, their inner bodies are infinite in space and time. Call it geeky, but this kind of makes a lot of sense to me, I mean in a human context. It sounds not unlike the inner space which the Dalai Lama speaks of, no?

No comments: