Monday, October 11, 2010

Zappity Thanksgiving!

So sorry I'm late! Didn't have a moment to blog over the weekend, as it was filled with a whirlwind trip with Kayla to Vancouver, and turkey dinner. The dinner was delicious and enjoyed among good friends. But the highlight to my weekend was definitely Vancouver. It's amazing that it's taken me this long to hop across the water to go there. What I saw of it, which was very very little, was really cool. Unfortunately there was only so much I could take in in one day. I would love to go back (and I probably will). There was only one thing that seemed strange. The Vancouver Public Library, seen here...



...looks strikingly similar to a building located on Caprica, from Battlestar Galactica, seen here:



Coincidence? I think not! The Capricans must have studied Earth architecture and built a replica. It's the only explanation.

Hope you all had a wonderful Canadian Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, that's awesome - the buildings, I mean. I'm glad you had a great weekend =)

Lauren

Maggie Volke said...

I finally got it. I forgot about that scene. So cool, eh! You can actually say that you were on Caprica, can't you? Neat, eh?