Sunday, October 14, 2007

well, if I'm going to write on here, I may as well be honest. I'm unhappy. Usually when I feel down I tell myself that I'll be alright. But right now, I don't even know. I feel really, really alone. I'm very lonely and always doubting myself and furthermore feeling unable to express this outwardly, and being away from home makes it especially hard as well. There's no comfort in being around people for me, but I hate being by myself. I feel isolated and overwhelmed, and I don't know what I'm supposed to do about it. It's really hard for me to say this, but the more I deny it the worse it gets. I'd be lying if I said I was alright. I'm confronting a lot of things in myself, and I don't like what I'm seeing. It's hard just writing this down, as I know there's so many things I want to say. Everything's such a mess, and I'm finding it really hard to get perspective on things, right now. I'm sorry, guys. I'm really grateful for everyone's friendship and support, so I'm sorry if I'm unable to really show it. It's something I have to sort out eventually on my own, but for now I can't bare that thought. If I do grow and learn from this, then it had better be worth it. But life goes on, right? Whether we like it or not. Whether we go willingly or are dragged kicking and screaming, it goes on. This is so hard.

1 comment:

Kesineeee said...

life can really suck shit, but just...know I love you, and you are loved by others as well. You are an amazing person, and an inspiring and strong person too. I know you can get through this, it's hard for sure, but I know you can do it.