Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Claire de Lune...

Perhaps the most soothing music I've ever heard. Whether I'm feeling well or not at all, it's so beautiful.

I truly hate being alone, here in Rez. Being here is probably a good thing, because here I'm out of context, uprooted, and it further defines me as a person. But this is something I can only appreciate looking back on. I hate it. And maybe that's all it really is, just being away from home. Well, that's not entirely it. But no matter how good of a day it is, I always come back here into my little box and am reminded that I am, (and how it feels right now) always will be alone. I need and I need and I need, and it never stops. I'm never content. There's fire in me, and there's no way to let it out. I feel so distant from everyone and everything. I thank those who've been here for me though. Thank you, Kevin, Kylian, Rita and Gabby. I miss you guys soooo much. Thank you, Kesinee, especially. I love you, and you've done SO much to help.

I'm lost and I'm confused and I don't know how to express this, so I come on here, and words don't do it justice. I wish I didn't have to explain myself. I wish I could just be.

2 comments:

Redcard Sanchez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Redcard Sanchez said...

God, loneliness is a terrible dragon to slay. I know this is trite, and I know it's probably just a band-aid solution, but do remember that it's okay to need. It will get better, even if it drags for a long time. And people will be there for you when you need them. It's okay if you can't stand on your own for a while.